Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Four little letters, LOVE!

Wow! That is the one word I chose to describe my life over the last year. Beings that it has been over a year since my last post, I will apologize. I wish I was the type that was religious with blogging or even journaling but I am not. I am generally not comfortable writing and always get really busy. Unfortunately, by not making that special time my memory lane is full of pot holes. So here we are today. To let the world know how we are doing and to share what's in my heart as of right now.

Love! Over the last year and especially the last two months, I have learned to love in ways that I never knew existed. First,my love for my husband. Corey is my miracle worker. No matter what that man sets his mind to, he accomplishes it. No he doesn't just accomplish it, he conquers it! Second, my amazing family. No matter how long in between conversations, visits or occasions I can always count on my family. They have been by our sides in our toughest times and in our best times. Thanks. Lastly, the greatest love I have ever known or ever will know. Riley Nichol. My beautiful daughter.
Born December 15, 2012 at 4:09 pm. A cold saturday made brighter by God's special gift for Corey and I. She came to us in a very healthy, 7 lb 2 oz, 19.5 inch package of beauty and innocence. I thank her for my drive to blog now. She is growing fast and I am wanting to remember everything and even more than that, I want to share everything. She is my whole world!!


No comments:

Post a Comment