Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Here we go... Again!

Corey is working in Wyoming again and yesterday was the first day apart. I won't lie, it did not feel that weird in the morning but then in the evening hours when it was still just Riley and I, I was slightly freaking out. It's the hardest seperation we have ever had to endure now that Riley is here. Poor Corey is already depressed. I am so thankful that there is technology out there that allows us to communicate so easily and even visually. The only problem being that Corey is working in the armpit of the US and has no internet connection and is on domestic roaming so this greatly limits our communication. I can talk to my grandparents in Cape Town, Africa easier then my husband in Rock Springs, WY. LAME!

Yesterday we, meaning Riley and I, went shopping with Susan and Great Grandma Joyce. It was fun but only occupied four hours of our day. I was so bored by 6 o'clock. I ended going and getting a Redbox and snacking on junk food until the baby went to sleep around 11:00. I have got to make a game plan for the rest of the week or else I am going to quickly end up broke and heavy. Shopping and junk food are my two crutches when I am down in the dumps. Good thing I have miss Riley to make me smile everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment